Simulations Plus Releases ADMET Predictor™ Version 9
Simulations Plus, Inc. (NASDAQ: SLP), the leading provider of modeling and simulation solutions for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, chemicals, and consumer goods industries, announced that it has released version 9 of its flagship artificial intelligence (AI) modeling program, ADMET Predictor™. Key improvements include:
- Additional pharmacokinetic (PK) endpoint predictions included with the High-Throughput Pharmacokinetics (HTPK) Simulation Module
- New artificial intelligence (machine-learning) models to predict major clearance mechanisms
- Novel DELTA Model™ approach extends model coverage space using client data within the ADMET Modeler™ Module
- Multi-class classification models can now be built using our advanced artificial neural network ensemble (ANNE) methodology
- Intuitive graphical display of Biopharmaceutical Classification System (BCS) and Developability Classification System (DCS)
- Rebuilt most classification models to improve their confidence estimates
- New functionality for easily generating and visualizing fingerprints within the MedChem Studio™ Module
Dr. David Miller, director of ADMET cheminformatics, said: “This version includes a number of key new features that were requested by our clients. Our team remained focused and disciplined throughout the development process to meet our timelines for release, and with improvements to every module of ADMET Predictor, we expect that it will be well-received.”
Lancaster division president, John DiBella, added: “We have made significant investments in two key areas with version 9: improving integration of our top-ranked ADMET Predictor and GastroPlus™ models to leverage our novel ‘Discovery PBPK’ approaches for chemists, and further enhancing our best-in-class AI engine to assist with drug discovery. Recent publications from a large pharmaceutical company describing how they have leveraged our ‘Discovery PBPK’ methods to guide lead optimization illustrate how our unique offerings provide substantial value in this space. We are excited to demonstrate these new features to companies around the globe and expect to see continued expansion of the client base for ADMET Predictor.”
About Simulations Plus, Inc.
Simulations Plus, Inc., is a premier developer of drug discovery and development software as well as a leading provider of both preclinical and clinical pharmacometric consulting services for regulatory submissions and quantitative systems pharmacology/toxicology models for drug-induced liver injury and nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. The company is a global leader focused on improving the ways scientists use knowledge and data to predict the properties and outcomes of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and chemical agents. For more information, visit our website at www.simulations-plus.com.