Logan Instruments’ Release of Innovative Products
Diffusion Flow-Through Cell System, which is available in 6, 8, 12, 16, and 24-cells configurations, offering scalability and flexibility to accommodate diverse research needs.
Key features that set the Logan Transdermal Diffusion Flow- Through Cell System apart:
- Integrated syringe pump ensures precise flow rates, surpassing traditional peristaltic pumps, and provides outstanding resistance to chemicals
- Dry heating system eliminates the need for water replacements, making the heating process more efficient and sustainable
- Innovative preheating design guarantees precise temperature control
- Adjustable flow rates range from 0.1-4 mL/min, with an accuracy of less than 1% error, enabling accurate and repeatable data collection
- Wide range of sample collection methods, suitable for studying drugs with diverse physical properties and formulation types
- Compliant with the latest USP <1724>, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, and cGMP/GLP regulations
Another new product that Logan launched in 2023: AIR-1300.
AIR-1300 is a fully automated shake and fire benchtop system that can test MDI, nasal spray, and nasal aerosol products with extreme precision and repeatability. Air-1300 provides total control over the testing techniques and guarantees accurate, controlled, and repeatable testing by eliminating manual inconsistencies.
- Continuous testing of up to 13 doses with high efficiency
- Built-in analytical balance enables automatic dose weighing
- Support for a wide variety of inhaler and nasal dosing test samples
- Compliant with USP <601>
- Temperature and relative humidity measurement functions
- User-friendly touchscreen display for user control
For inquiries from the U.S., please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For international inquiries, please contact email@example.com.